By Arthur Gao
With a purpose to illustrate the essence of every case in a extra actual manner, this e-book has systematically deconstructed each point of the house layout relating to area, constitution, interface, ornament in addition to designated components. all of the case is illustrated intimately.
Read Online or Download 100 Home Design Principles PDF
Best design books
This sensible new source grants a entire figuring out of the layout and deployment of transmission networks for instant functions. From ideas and layout, to gear procurement, venture administration, trying out, and operation, it's a realistic, hands-on engineering advisor with a number of real-life examples of turn-key operations within the instant networking undefined.
Systematic layout of Analog IP Blocks introduces a layout method which could support to bridge the productiveness hole. varieties of designs, counting on the layout problem, were pointed out: commodity IP and celebrity IP. each one class calls for a distinct method of advance layout productiveness.
This ebook offers an easy and systematic description of EM layout of antenna arrays. published dipole antennas are identified to be uncomplicated but extra effective than cord antennas. The dielectric substrate and the presence of flooring aircraft have an effect on the antenna functionality and the resonant frequency is shifted. This booklet comprises the EM layout and function research of published dipole arrays on planar and cylindrical substrates.
- Geometric design practices for resurfacing, restoration, and rehabilitation
- The Design of the Aeroplane
- Remix: Decorating with Culture, Objects, and Soul
- Property rights in a social and ecological context: case studies and design applications, Page 94
- Architectural Tiles: Conservation and Restoration
Extra resources for 100 Home Design Principles
10. 卧室 家居设计法则100/ 037 1 1 2 3 First Floor Plan 一层平面图 1. Architects raised high walls to create a box open to the sky, like a nude, metaphysical garden with concrete walls and floor. To create an interior world, the designers dug into the ground to plant leafy trees 2 2. For living, the garden with southern light-sunlight. A space that is all garden, with transparent walls that bring together inside and outside 3. The garden is enclosed by concrete walls, an antiseptic interior that ventures into the outdoors blurring the line between the two.
7. 壁橱 8. 走廊 1 2 3 1 3 2 Entrance Plan 入口平面图 1. The vertical partition wall of the entrance hall also works as television background of the living room 2. The enclosing manner of the entrance space naturally separates this functional area from the whole space 3. The dividing form of the entrance foyer makes the layout of the space more natural and continuous 1. 入口门厅的竖向隔墙同时充当了起居室的电视背景 2. 入口空间的围合方式很自然的将这一功能区域从整体的空间中划分出来 3. 入口门厅的分隔形式，使室内的空间格局更加流畅 家居设计法则100/ 053 1 2 3 1 2 3 Kitchen Plan 厨房平面图 1. As the heart of this spatial concept, the kitchen acts as the core to all other points in the 1.
If fit in all the functions in an insufficient surrounding, the space would have collapsed, occupied by all useless things, and would thus have given view to the bare dimensions of the hardly hidden functions. In this way designer has used basic theatre tricks like forced perspectives in order to achieve much wider spacial perceptions 2. The far-from-standard shapes and curves mimic the homeowner's flow and use of space and the additional 50 square metres of adjacent terrace space was integrated into the home to further 3 maximise the sightlines and openness 3.
100 Home Design Principles by Arthur Gao