By Terry Lynn Todd
Read or Download A grammar of Dimili (also known as Zaza) PDF
Similar grammar books
One booklet is rarely adequate to discover the wide variety of fantastic adjectives! The loopy cats bring a great deal of extra examples to demonstrate the effective strength of adjectives to explain the glorious global round us--and our wonderful imaginations. Brian P. Cleary's playful verse and Brian Gable's comical cats flip conventional grammar classes on finish.
This booklet unifies the research of convinced non-finite domain names, concentrating on topic licensing, contract, and Case and keep watch over. It proposes a minimalist research of English gerunds which permits just a null topic seasoned (TP-defective gerunds), a lexical topic (gerunds as enhances of belief verbs), or either sorts of matters (clausal gerunds).
During this theoretical monograph, Edwin Williams demonstrates that after syntax is comparatively cheap, it economizes on form distortion instead of on distance. in response to Williams, this new proposal of economic system demands a brand new structure for the grammatical system--in truth, for a brand new proposal of derivation.
Content material: v. 1, pt. 1. creation, nomenclature, overview literature, organic facets, commercial makes use of, less-common heteroatoms / editor, Otto Meth-Cohn -- v. 2, pt. 2A. 6-membered earrings with one nitrogen atom / editors, A. John Boulton and Alexander McKillop -- v. three, pt. 2B. 6-membered with oxygen, sulfur or or extra nitrogen atoms / editors, A.
- Functionalism and Grammar
- Intl Stdt Ed-Top 10: Great Grammar for Great Writing
- Interface and Interface Conditions (Language, Context and Cognition 6) (Language, Context, and Cognition)
- Collins Cobuild English Grammar (3rd Edition) (2012 Digital Edition)
- Simplicity in Generative Morphology
Additional info for A grammar of Dimili (also known as Zaza)
19. ’ ;8d/ ard> brought 9b:vine / bıvinê > see Morphology 37 Locative Case There is a remnant of a third case that occurs only on feminine nouns when they are specific and the goal of motion. The case marker is the unstressed suffix /:/ <ı>. 20. /9m;-je :ne soj98 g-:/ (/soj98 g/
82. ’ 84.
9 ;? E0$" A Phonology 23 The suffixes involved on both the verbs and the adjectives are historically the same. Insertion of /j/
A grammar of Dimili (also known as Zaza) by Terry Lynn Todd